Thursday, May 20, 2010

Why I shouldn't do laundry

Hello everyone.  Once again it has been too long since I last blogged but what can I say... I've been busy.  I got paid for the first time ever to sew something!!!  So exciting!  It was for those cushions I've been talking about forever.  And I forgot to take pictures but it was for my nana so I will take pictures at her house sometime soon. 

Alright lets get to the title of this post.  I really do not like doing laundry.  Mainly because of the amount of trouble the kids get into while I'm doing it. 


While I was doing laundry Maggie got into the fridge and helped herself and Alex to some chocolate pudding and then sprayed half of my bottle of hairspray on him.  And I did have a better picture of it but he is also COMPLETELY naked which was also probably with the help of Maggie.  Yikes.  I was only downstairs for maybe 10 min.  Sometimes I feel like it is dangerous to even blink.  lol
And maybe tonight I will post pics of Maggie's b-day present.  I was ALMOST finished making it when she decided wake up at 1:30 am and interrupt me :(  She is turning 3 and I am in denial.  Where did the time go?

Well have a good day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment